60 vegetarian lozenges
B12 Adenosylcobalamin, It is a Coenzyme vitamin B12 in the form of adenosylcobalamin. This is the active form of vitamin B12 used by the mitochondria, the energy powerhouse in each cell.* With folic acid.
• Provides the active form of B12 used by the mitochondria, the energy powerhouse in each cell*
• Essential for protein and DNA synthesis, which affects the growth and repair of all cells.*
• Important in the regulation of homocysteine levels.*
• Weak stomach acid may lead to inadequate levels of B12.*
• Vegetarians may require additional B12.
Signs of vitamin B12 deficiency include weakness, loss of appetite, loss of taste and smell, irritability, memory impairment, and tingling and numbness.*
As a dietary supplement, adults place 1 lozenge daily under the tongue 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.