VitaHealth Vegetarian B-Complex combines the goodness of B vitamins and mineral in one convenient tablet.
Benefits of VitaHealth Vegetarian B-Complex
✔ Improves energy levels
✔ Supports cell metabolism
✔ Relieves fatigue
• B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism, energy production, growth and healthy functioning of the body.
• B vitamins are water-soluble and delicate, cannot be stored in the body and have to be replenished every day in the diet.
• Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of growth, vision and tissue differentiation.
• Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
• Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the body.
• Nicotinamide, or vitamin B3 plays a vital role in energy metabolism.
• Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
• Folic acid, or vitamin B9 has an important role in cell division.
• Biotin is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
• Choline bitartrate is essential for various metabolic processes in the body.
• Inositol is a vitamin-like substance which may help enhance mood.
• Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is necessary for converting food into energy.
What's in VitaHealth Vegetarian B-Complex?
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 50mg
Vitamin B2 30mg
Vitamin B3 50mcg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Vitamin B12 50mcg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50mg
Vita VegeB30TM Proprietary Blend 30mg
(Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Passion Flower, Grape Seed Extract)
Who should take VitaHealth Vegetarian B-Complex?
• individuals who lead hectic or stressful lifestyle
• individual always feel tired and fatigued
• individual has poor appetite
Adults – Take 1 tablet, preferably in the morning, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.