VitaHealth Arthrozan Vegetarian Glucosamine 1500 with Vitamin D
Factors that affect joints
~ Injury in the joints
~ Long hours of physical activities such as bending, lifting or carrying heavy items on a regular basis
Glucosamine and Joint Health
Glucosamine is a nutritional building block for the structural components of joints and cartilage
Glucosamine —- Glycosaminoglycans —- Proteoglycans
Proteoglycans attract water to joint space, lubricates cartilage during movements
☀ Vitamin D is often called the "Sunshine Vitamin" because of our body makes Vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sunlight. Vitamin D is important to keep bones and muscles strong by promoting calcium absorption. It also can help prevent osteoporosis.
Why choose VitaHealth Arthrozan Vegetarian Glucosamine 1500 with Vitamin D?
• 2-in-1 dual benefits formula for bone and joint health
• 100% vegetarian non-shelfish formula. Arthrozan Vegetarian Glucosamine 1500mg with Vitamin D uses Glucosamine made from corn.
• Suitable for vegetarians and those who do not take shelfish
• High strength, one-a-day formula
• Strong absorption and fast relief
• Relieves joints pain and supports joint mobility
• Promotes healthy cartilage
• Added with Vitamin D to build stronger bones
Who should take VitaHealth Arthrozan Vegetarian Glucosamine 1500mg with Vitamin D?
• Elderly people with weak joint
• Weekend athletes
• Those who have joint stiffness
• Those who have a low bone density
• Those who overuse their joints due to prolonged activities
• Those who are vegetarians
• Those who don't take shelfish
• Those who prefer a plant-based Glucosamine supplement.