VitaHealth Advanced Eyecare is designed to offer in depth protective elements to the eyes. Coupled with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Bilberry, Gouqizi, Eyebright, Vitamin A, Grape Seed Extract, Barley and Chrysanthemum for ultimate nourishment to the eyes. It is tailored to meet the needs of your eyes at golden age.
– Act as natural filter against harmful UV and blue lights
– Naturally rich in Anthocyanins which provides nutrition to eye tissues, improves blood flow in the eye and helps strengthen capillaries in the eyes.
Chinese Wolfberry (Gouqizi)
– In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Gouqizi help to nourish liver for improving eyesight
– Helps to improve microcirculation in the eyes
– Beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A when needed
– Maintains healthy night vision
Grape Seed Extract
– Contains antioxidant, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs)
– Useful in maintaining healthy capillaries and blood circulation to the eyes
Barley & Chrysanthemum
– Synergistically work with other ingredients to support eye health
What's in VitaHealth Advanced Eye?
Each tablet contains:
Natural Lutein/Zeaxanthin Ester 6mg
Bilberry Extract 150mg
Chinese Wolfberry (gou qi zi) 75mg
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5000IU
Grape Seed Extract 10mg
Benefits of VitaHealth Advanced Eyecare
• Promotes clear and sharp vision
• Improves night vision
• Helps promote microcirculation in the eyes
• Relieves eye fatigue and dryness
Why choose VitaHealth Advanced Eyecare?
• 9-in-1 eye care formula
• A combination of traditional Chinese herbs for optimal eye health
• Supports macula and eye health
• Convenient once-a-day dose
• Made in USA
Who should take VitaHealth Advanced Eyecare?
• Senior citizens
• Those wearing spectacles or contact lenses
• Those who spend long hours reading
• Those who read from digital gadgets such as tablets, phones or computers regularly
• Those who experience eye fatigue and dryness
• Those involved in eye straining activities such as assembling electronic components, knitting, sewing and long distance driving
• Those constantly exposed to UV light.