Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar
– Delicious caramel taste
– Low glycemic index of 30: half that of white sugar and honey
– 50x more minerals than white sugar
– 3x more potassium than bananas
– Abundant in nutrients: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, vitamin C and vitamin B12
– A healthy energy booster
– Supports rainforest & wildlife conservation
– Certified halal
– USDA Organic
Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar is a conscious product that supports rainforest conservation & sustainable agriculture. It is is dehydrated using Geothermal heat, adding to its value as a conservation star. Arenga sugar can also be used in scrubs & masks as a nutritious & brightening skin food!
Based on numerous references & research by Dr. Willie Smits, it has a positive effect on blood sugar levels, respiratory & digestive systems, coronary functions, the skin, hair metabolism & mental health.