Drains the lymphatic system
Strong immune enhancer
90 CAPSULES, 400mg of herbs EACH
DIRECTIONS: Start with 1-2 caps twice a day in between meals. Increase the daily dosage by 1 or 2 caps a day every 2 weeks for a deeper effect. Use your intuition, your body will tell you how many it needs.
INGREDIENTS: Manjistha, sembiloto, tulasi, ashoke; 10:1 extract of poke root, plantain, mullein, bayberry, cleaver.
The body contains 2 main fluids; blood, which consists of 25% of the body’s total volume and lymph/waste water, which makes up the remaining 75%. Since the blood must stay alkaline, all the acidic cellular metabolic waste and all the waste we take in from outside sources is dumped into the lymph system. As lymph fluid drains through the kidneys, any weakness in the adrenal/kidney system, reduces the kidneys ability to filter and excrete acidity.
MOST HEALTH ISSUES THAT PLAGUE HUMANITY TODAY ARE CONNECTED TO ACIDOSIS, SO IT’S IMPORTANT TO CLEAN THE GUT, PURGE & HEAL.
A backed up lymph system leads to acidosis. Acid corrodes, therefore, all inflammations; pain in tissue, joints, bones, teeth, dryness of, or premature wrinkling of the skin and breakdown of internal organ and glandular functions are all linked to acidosis.
Most health issues that plague humanity today are connected to acidosis, so it’s important to clean the gut, purge and heal.
To eliminate the bulk of waste, try our COLON CLEANSE, and follow up with our INTESTINE BROOM formula. The LIVER BLOOD DETOX is great for cleaning and supporting the liver, gallbladder and pancreas. If your system feels fatigued, use our REJUVENATOR or ADRENAL SUPPORT formulas.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure your kidneys are filtering well before you start LYMPH DETOX. Use with KIDNEY CLEANSE CAPS. This is important because lymph fluids drain through the kidneys. A simple way to test if the kidney filtration function is working properly is to urinate into a glass: If the urine is clear, filtration is impeded, if the urine has sediments then filtration is working.
There are no reviews yet.