A healthy circulatory system and pH balance in the interstitial fluid is critical for your overall health.
How’s Your Circulation?
EIS Scanning is capable of reflecting the health/unhealthy conditions and targeting origins rather symptoms:
- Cardiovascular risk
- Digestive System risks
- Cause of Obesity
- Chronic Fatigue & Stress
- Endocrine/Hormonal Imbalance or Reduced
- Uterus/Ovaries or Prostate/Bladder
- Depression/sleep disorder
- Poor Immune System
- Hypovolaemia (Inadequate blood volume)
- Low basic metabolism energy (Low ATP), Hypothyroid function
- Vertebra/Spinal/Bones/Joints Problem: injury, postural/occupational or abnormal aging related
- Respiratory: poor lung/bronchitic function, chronic inflammation/COPD (not the usual respiratory infection).
- Evaluation of Risk of Degenerative Diseases
Preventive Screening & Wellness Management
You can rely on the ESG/EIS Scanning for identification of these possible conditions so that remedial action and/or dietary/lifestyle changes can be made to assist the body to return to the optimal homeostasis over 1,2 or 3 months or longer.
You can further rely on the ESG/EIS Scanning to monitor their healing process and healing reactions.
Over the long term, your improvement would be reflected in the follow-up ESG/EIS Scanning.
So the ESG/EIS Scanning Health Monitoring provides short, mid and long term monitoring for better health.
For more info on Electro Interstitial Scan, EIS, click here