Artemis Stress Relief Tea
Traditional Swiss recipe for de-stressing, uplifting and soothing the nerves.
- Soothes and nourishes the nervous system
- Promotes healthy physiological nerve function
- Wild alpine herbs from Central Otago, New Zealand of: St John’s Wort.
- No caffeine, gluten, sugars, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- GE free.
Enjoy 1-3 cups daily as an invigorating health drink instead of coffee or tea.
- For full uplifting benefit and easing of stress and tension take 3 cups daily for 3-6 months.
- Convalescence: The energy increasing and vitality boosting properties are ideally suited to supporting people rebuilding their health.
Babies: 5ml (1 teaspoon) 3 x daily
6-12 month: 10ml 3 x daily
1-4 years: 20-40ml 3 x daily
4-10 years: 50-100ml 3 x daily
- Take 1 level teaspoon (1g) per cup (150ml), place into infuser, plunger or china pot, pour over boiling water and leave to infuse for 5-10 minutes. Do not microwave.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Use as directed. If you are on prescription medicine or if symptoms persist see your health professional.
- At the recommended dosage no clinically relevant herb-drug interactions have ever been shown.
- Not recommended if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Pregnancy – safe within range of recommended dosage.
- Breastfeeding – safe within range of recommended dosage.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long-term use.
- Sensitivity towards St. John’s Wort.
- Generally, St. John’s Wort is not to be taken in conjunction with anticoagulant medication (e.g. Warfarin), Digoxin, Indiavir, Cyclosporin.
However, the Swiss Ministry of Health in their bulletin Swissmedic (1/2002, pp. 7-8) has exempt St. John’s Wort as a tea remedy from these safety warnings due to low levels of hyperforin and a lack of interaction reports for such preparations.
- To avoid external contamination close container immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
|30g pack||SGD 28.00|
|200g pack||SGD 133.00|
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Wellness Store Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 83338375 (Mobile)